Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stitching Day



I had a lovely day on Saturday stitching with friends. We joined  "Stitched in Time" with Gail Pan and Jennifer Knol. We all enjoyed the day stitching new projects, chatting, laughing, and catching up with new and old techniques and lovely food.
We each received
4 new release patterns. Starter kits for the patterns. A gift bag with lovely treats inside. There were lots of lovely surprises through the day. Foothills Fabric and Threads joined us with lovely fabric and goodies from the shop. There were lots of beautiful quilts on display both from Gail and Jennifer. The launch of Gail's new book Simply Christmas which I was lucky enough to win an autographed copy.
Gail also had a gorgeous new bag pattern Bloom.

Bloom Bag

Simply Christmas




















Lots of lovely gifts in our "stitched in time" bags


I also bought this lovely bag pattern by Jennifer Knol. It has lots of gorgeous pockets, lace and buttons.  I had a wonderful day, thank you Gail and Jennifer for organizing such a great stitching day.

Old lace dilly bag


Happy stitching.........


Jennifer showing how to paper piecing


Gail  looking for the next lucky winner 








5 comments:

  1. It looks like a lovely day. That lace bag pattern is so nice....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you enjoyed your day. It would have been lovely to be there. Beautiful projects, and how lovely to win Gail's new book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a day,so glad you enjoyed it Helen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Helen - what a great win from Gail - I have pre-ordered my copy of the book, I just love Gail's designs! I hope you really enjoy the book!
    And what great goodies in the bag too - what a fantastic day out x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many new projects! :-))))
    I like the lace bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!