Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hexagon Flowers

Wow I can't believe it but I have actually managed a couple of Hexies this week, a bit late posting but better late than never.....it has been very hectic here we are still going to the eye and ear hospital on a weekly basis as Jim is not much better, although there has been some improvement, but not enough for him to drive or help around the house. Hmmm makes me wonder .........no I can't be mean especially when I see his face and dropping eyelid and lip. :-)
                      For now Happy stitching...........................

6 comments:

  1. lovely hexies and i hope Jim gets better soon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Jim gets better soon, I love the hexagons, I have not long found a hexagon flower quilt I love, and I haven't even started my first quilt yet....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are beautiful. What beautiful colors you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen these are such beautiful flowers, what fabrics are they? Well done on doing TWO!
    As for Jim, oh I do feel for him, & for you, it's not easy - I hope you both have some good support. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fabrics for your flowers, again. Hope Jim improves quickly and can get back to normal. It is a horrible thing to have I believe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!