Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mulberry Hill

I have also made a start on Mulberry Hill by fig'n'berry creations.I used French General fabric for  the houses,hill tops and flowers and Lynette Anderson fabrics for the birds. The wall hanging will measure 271/2" x 331/2" when finished. I am going with fusible applique technique ,using DMC single thread for the buttonhole applique stitch and also single thread for the stitcheries. .
                                                              Happy stitching......................



I would also like to thank everyone for all the good wishes sent to my husband and to report he got the all clear from the eye and ear hospital on Friday (the lesions on the eye have completely healed.). He still has pain/numb feeling on the side of his face,but we have been told that it will take time for normal feeling to return.

3 comments:

  1. that is good news Helen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, a little progress for your husband is good, & I wish him all the best in the next few months.
    Your Mulberry Hill is looking so very cute, great fabrics & colours. You're so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news about your husband, Helen. Love your new blocks - I rather like house blocks, house quilts etc. This one is very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!