Saturday, May 18, 2013

Scandinavian Rose Block

The Friday Night Sew-In is a virtual get together hosted by Heidi at "Handmade by Heidi"if you would like to join go to the button Friday Night Sew-In and it will take you to Heidi's Blog.
Last night I had my 2 grandsons for a sleepover so I started a bit later than usual, but I still managed to add a few more stitches to my block. I hope everyone enjoyed their sew-in and had some quality me time. I look forward to seeing some of the lovely results.w
                   Happy stitching


7 comments:

  1. wow Helen this is so pretty,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stitchery Helen.. will be joining you tonight for FNSI o Saturday... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. THose scandinavian horses are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work! Another one waiting in the wings. Had to have it since I saw yours ;o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching, great to stitch with you for FNSI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your block is looking lovely Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coming along :-)
    Sorry, haven't been around for a while :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!