Saturday, June 29, 2013

Floral Bouquet Update


This is bock 2 of Floral Bouquet by Yoko Saito . I am slowly making progress and getting used to the woven fabrics. It is a different feel and look to the usual fabric I work with.
In the second photo I haven't stitched the two block together, as I may change my mind on the flower bud later. I will wait till I make a few more blocks before making  a final decision .
             Happy stitching........


Block 2 Floral Bouquet






Block 1 & 2 Floral Bouquet

8 comments:

  1. Oh my word, that is absolutely stunning! Lovely work, and so motivating :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Mine is also making progress. last week I made two blocks. Will show them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are beautiful. So much work in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Will you help me choose the fabrics for my next project?? Your choices are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blocks Helen, the flower is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Helen! Yoko never disappoints. Which book is this one from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!!! Love the flower too.... looks like Queen Annes Lace... so delicate and pretty. Can't wait to see more....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!