Monday, June 17, 2013

Mrs Beasley Sampler Quilt

I have decided to join in Mrs Beasley's Sampler Quilt found in Vignette 10 - magazine. This will be one of my first Leanne Beasley projects, although I will be using a different range of fabrics. You guessed it French General by Moda. This afternoon I spent cutting out most of the fabric and hope to finish at the end of the week and then hopefully manage to put a block together.
                                              Happy stitching........

My fabric selection for Mrs Beasley's Sampler

Mrs Beasley's Sampler (fabric in zip pouches ready)










5 comments:

  1. Love your fabric choices, Helen!

    And great that we will be doing a SAL for this one :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabric choice, looking forward to seeing this quilt come together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!