Wednesday, June 5, 2013

One Flower Wednesday

One Flower Wednesday is here again and so are my flowers for this week. Once again I had fun choosing the fabric and stitching these flowers to add to my garden. If you would like to join in on the fun go to my side bar and click on the One Flower Wednesday button which will take you to Karen's site where you can sign up, or just go and visit all the other lovely blogs that are showing their lovely flowers.Thanks again Karen for hosting .
                                           Happy stitching...........

My Flower Hexagons

13 comments:

  1. Your hexie flowers are very pretty. Hugs,xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty and such a good idea! You'll have a quilt in next to no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! And what a lovely background you've chosen to photograph them on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty flowers Helen and I love your photo shoot..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your flowers, Helen - what a pretty range that is! Fun idea with the gorgeous backdrop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4 flowers Helen! They are so girly & pretty, well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowers are so pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you have been bussy! I love the Mulberry Hill, and Yoko Saito's block looks very nice. I see from your side bar that you will also be stitching Chateau Hexagon, snap! My first pattern arrived today; not that I have any time to even consider starting, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hexies and love your background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!