Wednesday, June 12, 2013

One Flower Wednesday


Another One Flower Wednesday to join in the fun and see all the lovely flowers everyone has been working on just pop over to Karen's post Journey of a Quilter and sign up. Today I am posting two flowers one is a rich chocolate brown the other is in soft tan using gentle flower range from Quilt Gate.Using 3/4 " hexie papers. The next photo has two little  hexie flowers 3/8" and much smaller they  will be added down the side of the quilt top. Enjoy your week.....
                                                     Happy  stitching......


3/4" Hexagons


3/8" Hexagons




3/8"Hexagon sitting on my index finger

10 comments:

  1. Good grief, they are TINY!
    Which project are these for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the tiny ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice flowers. Those 3/8-inch are difficult to sew. I made just ONE 1/4-inch flower and it was a real chore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blooms. I've made hexies using 1/4", 1/2" & 1" papers but haven't tried 3/8" yet. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are so lovely...and those tiny, tiny ones are amazing...I don't think I would have the patients to do the small ones...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am so not game enough to even TRY making such small ones Helen - but I do love the look of yours!! Those colours look just delicious, can't wait to see what you use them for... you Wonder Of Dexterity!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! just sew cute those tiny flowers..

    Your chocolate hexies are pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OoooH... I like your flowers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty flowers....gosh those little ones must take a lot of patience even though they must be a little quicker too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love hexies....especially that tiny
    one on your finger!!
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!