Monday, June 10, 2013

Quilt Me Club 2013


L'Atelier Perdu 
Campagne Francaise (French Countryside)
 Finished quilt size 1.20m x 1.45m

I have just finished the first block of French Countryside. I decided to stay with the same colour scheme as the original quilt, since that was what drew me to it. I am needle turning the applique pieces and piecing by hand so it will take me a little longer. I have enjoyed making this block and will look forward to my next block.
         Happy stitching.....?

QMC 2013 Block 1
                         


4 comments:

  1. This block is beautiful. I love the fabrics. All hand done is quite a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous block, Helen! And beautiful stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Hand piecing too.......fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first block is beautiful, Helen. It is going to be a beautiful quilt and very special being hand pieced.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!