Thursday, July 11, 2013

On Flower Wednesday

On flower Wednesday is here again, it is actually my favourite day of the week. I really enjoy making these flowers, knowing one day I will have my flower garden quilt to enjoy.
Also I would like to welcome my new followers.


If you want to see more hexie flowers please pop over and visit Karen at Journey of a Quilter for One Flower Wednesday.
                                      


                       Happy stitching.............


One Flower Wednesday Hexagons

10 comments:

  1. love love love those browns! And the little hexies are precious. The fussy cut centers are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers, as always. My computer is very slow tonight, so I'm stitching my hexie while I wait for pages to load.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those brown flowers are going to make such a beautiful quilt. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flowers! It will be lovely to be able to assemble the quilt one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely brown flowers, the baby blooms are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy seeing your gorgeous brown flowers each week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yum, more gorgeous Helen Flowers! You are going so well with making them each week Helen, your garden must be really starting to bloom now!
    Pls remind me what size are the smaller ones? They are so cute... x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful brown hexies and your baby blooms are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful pictures on your blog seeing the girls and you brought back wonderful memories of when I went to my grandmothers for school shopping in Aberdeen Scotland that was always such a fun filled time!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours in your hexies... both generations! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!