Saturday, July 20, 2013

FNSI Quilted Pocket Board

FNSI
I need a pocket board to put on the wall above our phone for letters and notes . So this is my creation that I put together last night. I had already appliqu├ęd the houses and embroidery early on. Once I started it came together quite quickly. Although  I didn't have a pattern and only a picture in my head from a similar one I saw on the net, I am quite pleased with it.

Wendy from Sugar Lane Quilts will be running FNSI for the next few months…
You can go over HERE NOW to sign on for FNSI or to see what everybody else was working on.
Thanks Wendy for hosting

                        Happy stitching..............






Quilted Pocket Board

19 comments:

  1. wow this is awesome,i really love this well done on such a beautiful finish Helen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely handy item to have. I think I need one now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your phone board!!
    It's awesome.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like you Phone Board. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Helen,

    Love your letter holder, it will be used so much.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pocket board, Helen...a great idea to keep things organised.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a good idea to make this. Maybe i will copy it......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous idea, and so handy..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pocket board is fantastic! What a great idea - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your pocket board too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cool Helen, love your design. Great work for FNSI!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's gorgeous, you are so clever designing your own pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute is that!!!! Well done! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea Helen! You have made something so practical but oh-so pretty too... love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!