Saturday, August 3, 2013

Friday Night With Friends

Floral Bouquet Quilt by Yoko Saito

I spent last night preparing my 3rd block for Floral Bouquet Quilt. I am feeling a lot more confident using the Japanese woven and yarn dyed fabrics. If you would like to see other FNWF projects just pop over to Gone Stitching by clicking on my side bar link and enjoy seeing all the lovely work by other bloggers. Thanks Cheryll for hosting FNWF.


                         Happy stitching............


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty! That looks like a lot of stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block looks beautiful. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flowers, good job you did ... Mine is finished I took pictures yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Like the subtle colours and all the bits and pieces work well together. Must get mine out again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this will be a lovely block... the colours you have picked are perfect...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so nice and Floral Bouquet is a wonderful name.

    valspierssews@gmail.com
    http://valspierssews.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work Helen.
    Cheers,Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very "pretty" block. Thanks for your company at FNWF too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful I love those Japanese fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful floral bouquet Helen, such pretty fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!