Wednesday, August 14, 2013

One Flower Wednesday


Here we are again joining in another OFW hosted by Karen. I managed to make another couple of flowers.If you would like to see more hexie flowers please pop over and visit Karen at Journey of a Quilter for One Flower Wednesday.

                       Happy stitching...........


Isn't this the  most gorgeous little thimble ever. My friend Priscilla came back from holidays in France with this beautiful thimble as a gift for me. I feel very spoiled thank you Priscilla.










Happy stitching............

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous gift idea from your friend! It's so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely thimble! Love the red/white polka-dot flower. Funny, I have been basting red/white polka-dot hexies for a new project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More beautiful flowers, nice color choice. The thimble is lovely, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice flowers.. Lovely thimble from your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great flowers and that thimble is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty flowers for your garden and what a lovely thimble you received.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new flowers.... and the thimble is darling, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!