Thursday, August 8, 2013

One Flower Wednesday


It's One Flower Wednesday once more and this week I sidetracked from my usual flowers to make a couple of flowers using my Japanese fabrics. If you would like to join in the fun go to
one flower Wednesday thank you Karen for hosting.



I received a squishy parcel in the mail late yesterday afternoon. I was so excited opening it to find these lovely gifts a Christmas pattern by Gail Pan plus four yummy fat quarters from Anthea for participating in Christmas Through The Year. Why not join in the fun click on the link and sign up. Thank you Anthea for hosting and the gorgeous gifts.


                               Happy stitching............

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. Nice squishies! And gorgeous flowers, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Japanese fabric! And, such a nice parcel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, glad that the goodies got to you ok - enjoy!
    Lovely flowers again, & such lovely colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely goodies - lucky you. Your hexie-flowers are so sweet, the Japanese fabric is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers from the Japanese fabric. What fun to receive those goodies from CTTY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!