Monday, August 26, 2013

Origami Fabric Box

Christmas Through The Year

Another little gift to add to my Christmas stash. I pre prepared this before leaving on our trip. I hope everyone is  enjoying making their  CTTY items. Thanks Anthea for hosting.
If you would like to join in just go to Anthea's blog Hibiscus Stitches
http://hibiscus-stitches.blogspot.com.au/p/christmas-through-year.html
 And join in the fun.





                                                              Happy stitching............

- Posted using BlogPress from my

10 comments:

  1. How cute! I received a thread catcher similar to this a couple of years ago, and it's one of my favorite gifts. Mine was made from a triangle, though, so this is somewhat different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Great thread catcher. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh the wonderful little movable thread catcher! Always a winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute helen,well done and enjoy your trip.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gift item there Helen, and thanks for linking it to CTTY this month! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful box Helen, it will make a wonderful gift for a lucky person.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!