Wednesday, September 25, 2013

One Flower Wednesday

I thought I would start sewing some of my flowers onto the background fabric. All the blocks will be set on point.

I  love making my hexie flowers and I love seeing what everyone else has made , Thank you Karen at Journey of a Quilter for One Flower Wednesday for hosting.  Every week you can link up and see what other hexie flower gardeners have made.


                               Happy stitching............

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers you have there. They sure are fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely lot of hexie flowers, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Helen! What is your plan for between the blocks, or will they join together?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw another Grandmother's Flower Garden that was set on point it it looked fabulous! Looking forward to seeing your gorgeous red flowered one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers. Love the dark red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be beautiful! I like the way you're setting it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooo, lovely to see the next stages of the quilt coming together Helen...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!