Thursday, October 24, 2013

My first 12" Mini Swap

I joined Chez's 12" mini swap which is a flower theme and my first ever swap.
I have now finished mine and it is ready to send to my partner, who is a secret and I can't say who it is ,lol.
This is one of my favourite blocks from Faye Anderson applique-designs-my-mother-taught-me-to sew   quilt which I finished in January 2012.
I had so much fun making this, I hope my partner likes this mini as much as I do .







Happy stitching............


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

13 comments:

  1. wow Helen your partner will love this,well done on your 1st swap,i dont know whether anyone has told you but these swaps are addictive and lots of fun and Chez is such a great swap muma/xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful mini. I love those bright red flowers. I bet a lot of swappers are hoping it is on its way to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw the picture of you after you have finished a quilt :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and the flowers are in my favorite color!!! If she does not love it it is welcome here....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! Your partner will adore it. If you want to make another, I'll be hapy to send you my address.....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sew lovely Helen. I am sure your partner will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could she NOT.... it's GORgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mini is gorgeous, and your swap partner will love it. Lovely fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous mini, your swap partner will be rapt!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Must say its wonderful in person! This lovely mini arrived at my house today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!