Saturday, November 2, 2013

Friday Night With Friends.

This Friday sneaked up on me. I finished my table runner earlier on.
The pattern is a variation of  the three dudes quilting patterns. Follow the link....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Ixvjje310




I also made a couple of iron cord holders and will be making more of these as gifts. Thank you Melody for the inspiration and the pattern.








                                  
Thanks Cheryll for hosting another lovely FNWF  if you would like to see all the other projects just go to Cherylly's

Happy stitching............

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

11 comments:

  1. Wow your runner is awesome Helen,well done and love you iron cord holders.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great having your company last night! Good achievement too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the table runner...and I have been meaning to make some of those ironing cord keepers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful table runner and I love the idea of ironing cord keepers-yours are beautiful

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely runner. Great idea of cord keepers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty table runner and the cord holders will make lovely gifts. Hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Tablerunner is so Effective

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous table runner and your cord holders are a lovely idea :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely table runner and those cord holders are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful table runner and the iron cord holders are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Helen the table runner has such an interesting look - did you design it yourself? It's just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!