Thursday, November 21, 2013

One Flower Wednesday

A few more flowers added to background fabric. Thanks Karen for hosting ! If you would like to see the other lovely flowers go here to watch them bloom.

                                 

Also when we got back I took some photos of the lovely flower block that Danette sent me and all the goodies. Unfortunately the photo my son took with his phone camera wasn't very good. Thank you Danette for making my first mini swap such an exciting and memorable one. 

                                       

Happy stitching ........

10 comments:

  1. You are attaching your flowers to backgrounds at a lovely pace, looking good! Wonderful swap gift fro Danette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers look lovely Helen, and the swap is gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see your flowers Helen...makes me a little nostalgic! (I did put some hexies in a project this week and that was nice!). Your mini gift from Danette is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful mini Helen and love your hexies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. More beautiful attached flowers. I seem to have come to a stop with my flower making so must get going again.

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers and what lovely gifts you received from Danette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hexies flowers are lovely..
    What a beautiful Mini you received from Danette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty flowers Helen....I especially like the red one on top! Danette does lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a gorgeous mini from Danette, she is so clever!
    Looks like you are making steady progress on the hexy project too - that's so great x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!