Saturday, December 7, 2013

FNWF

I managed to finish another block for my QMC 2013 quilt using my favourite French General range of fabrics.
To see what everyone else has done go to Gone Stitching,  thanks Cheryll  for hosting.......


Yesterday we had a lovely Xmas lunch with 2 of our dearest friends. We get together the same time and place every year.

Also thank you Cheryll for the lovely blankets of love magnet. It is you that is the angel ,for all your time and effort in promoting this beautiful idea.



                                                  Happy stitching..........

11 comments:

  1. Lovely block. I do love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen beautiful block - don't you just love The General he makes everything look special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going along really well with your blocks.
    Looks like a lovely outing with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your block is beautiful such lovely fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful block Helen and also in my favourite fabrics too. Catching up with friends is so enjoyable. Nice stitching with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your block, such pretty choices of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that block Helen. Heck... I love all your projects. Had great fun catching up with them all this morning. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, wow I love that block, such accuracy needed, well done!
    And so great to catch up with friends at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful block! I love the magnet, and you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your colours work together so well, looks just lovely!! What a great magnet and lovely way to say Thankyou for the time and effort, and how nice to have that special time each year with close friends, it's definately a great idea to have something like that! Big hugs to you, Sharm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!