Saturday, December 21, 2013

Friday Night Sew-In


Last FNSI for 2013 thanks Wendy for hosting another great virtual sew-in with all the other ladies. It was fun spending the evening preparing another block for Floral Bouquet . I managed to trace the design onto the background fabric then cut out the shapes ready to use on my fabric for the needle turn applique. I also cut the stems and placed them ready for stitching. Thank you all for your lovely company,words of encouragement,and friendship..........





                 





This will also be my last blog till after Christmas, so I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year from our house to yours........
Happy stitching.......




12 comments:

  1. A lovely bit of stitching prepped for the break. Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this block is going to be unreal,love it Helen and merry xmas to you and your family and a safe and happy new year my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This block looks like it is going to be wonderful Helen.
    Happy Christmas to you and your family.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to seeing more of your block as you progress. Have a Wonderful Christmas Helen and I look forward to seeing you again in the New Year.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you as well Helen! Looking forward to spending more time in blog land next year......love the friendships and sharing here. Hugs to you and yours
    Sharm xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a lovely block..Have a happy Christmas ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like your block will be gorgeous, lots of little pieces...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes to you too, Helen!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be lovely..your display is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Christmas display is gorgeous and I love the look of your prepped piece too. Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your fire display - I tried to put things on the floor but our clever labrador kindly picks them up for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!