Thursday, February 27, 2014

Christmas Through The Year

I made a little hexagon zip purse to add to my Christmas gift stash.
I am linking with Anthea, as she hosts CTTY each month. If you would like to see what others made just click Here . Thanks Anthea for hosting again this year.



Also our weekly group of Patchworkers got together Monday night to make some quilts to donate for women in refuge centres. This is what I made out of my stash of fabrics and sent over.   


Happy stitching ....,

4 comments:

  1. wow Helen that little purse is so cute and what a sweet idea with your blanket,it lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zip purse is lovely. great fabrics!
    lovely gift for the refuge, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little purse. The colours in your quilt are lovely. hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely purse and great colours you put together for the quilt...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!