Friday, March 14, 2014

Sit and Stitch

     
I had such a lovely day today, full of surprises and new friendships.  As I was walking in to Sewn and Quilted  sit and stitch Friday group I caught up with Lyn who I met over a year ago and had not seen since. We immediately started chatting and catching up, then out of the corner of my eye I saw a face I recognised, Melody from The House on the Side of the Hill. I was happy to finally meet and chat with her. Melody as her blog is a wealth of information,chatty, warm and friendly. To go to Melody's blog click The  House on the Side of the Hill








8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day Helen and so lovely to put faces to names

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful day - did any sewing get done lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to meet up with an old friend and also make a new one.. Yes did you get any sewing done or just sit and chat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Mel behaved herself! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely way to spend the day. Mel is so lovely isnt she - just as you would imagine after following her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great day and lovely company.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stitching days with friends are such fun. Lovely to catch up with your friend Lyn and Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great time Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!