Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wonderful Day Stitching with Friends and Update on Pyramid Quilt.



Stitching with Friends 

Another wonderful day spent stitching with friends at Shelley's house. Everyone was in high spirits especially Andrea, who always has us in stitches with her antics and commentary. Jackie, Carol , Anne and Carin were all working away on their projects joining in laughing and chatting as they stitched. Lyn was working on another of her gorgeous William Morris blocks. Shelley was finishing a cute quilt for her pregnant daughter, due any day now. Apologies, I did forget to take photos .... 

I did manage to finish another block for my pyramid quilt and when I got home, I managed to join the bottom row. I must say I am truly enjoying my journey with hand piecing my quilts. The work is much slower by hand ,but more relaxing and satisfying.








       Happy stitching............

5 comments:

  1. These blocks are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks and fabrics. Hand piecing is very relaxing (if you're not in hurry!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Helen, very neat work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!