Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A surprise from E.Bunny

I arrived back this afternoon from Phillip Island after spending 5 sleeps there with our two GS Aiden and Lachlan aged 5 & 7. On the table was a mystery parcel sent from E. Bunny, no return address. I was so excited opening it, and this is what was inside.
Delicious Easter eggs and a GORGEOUS spray of folded fabric flowers.

Me .......Hugh smile on my face........ 

Thank you so much E. Bunny for your generous and very thoughtful gift.........






                      I hope that you have a wonderful and very Happy Easter E. Bunny !!

Happy Easter to all my lovely Friends in Blog Land.................



12 comments:

  1. That E Bunny is a very slippery character....and has been very busy. Such a lovely gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. E Bunny certainly has been busy - lovely thing to get! Have a great Easter!
    No doubt you had a great time at Phillip Island.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol what a lovely and very thoughtful E Bunny and they look lovely in your vase,how special spending time with your grandies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely surprise......

    ReplyDelete
  5. that E Bunny has been very busy. Happy Easter Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely visit from E. Bunny. Sounds like it would be a lovely place to spend with your Grandies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like surprises :-)
    Happy Easter to you too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Bunny.
    I wish you Happy Easter too.
    Grit

    ReplyDelete
  9. a lovely time away....E Bunny has done a lot of hopping around...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. That E Bunny has been popping up all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness...this little E Bunny is truly one generous wabbit...

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bunny is having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!