Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dresden Surprise Arrived

I just got home from our 3 day quilt crawl which was lots of shopping, fun and more shopping. The first thing I noticed was a squishy parcel with my name on it.

I quickly opened it to see what was in it and I nearly buckled at the knees. 

Cheryl from Cherylsstitching blog has made a gorgeous Dresden table runner in the most delicious French General fabrics, ....which by the way are my favourite fabrics.. he he..and yummy easter chocolates and maltesers which i am munching on as I type........    :-)

Thank you so very much Cheryl for such a wonderful gift as part of our F.H.F.S. I will always treasure it.


                                                    



                                                 


Happy stitching..........

11 comments:

  1. Wow Helen love your new table runner,Cheryl did an awesome job,what a fun swap this has been,enjoy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table runner looks amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one lucky girl Helen...the runner is gorgeous....Cheryl has done a fab job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky are you, your runner is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely runner. A beautiful way to show off the FG fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique and pretty way to make Dresdens. Aren't you the lucky one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you loved it Helen - lovely having you as my partner, Was a fun swap. Look forward to seeing what you got up to when you were away

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful gift to find in your mail. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous runner... so clever...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous table runner. How clever is Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your table runner is gorgeous. I love the wonderful work in those double Dresdens. Beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!