Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Dresden Swap F.H.F.S.

I am a member of  Friends Having Fun Swap an on line swap group. Our first swap is a Dresden plate and this is what I made and sent to Shez my partner for this first swap.The fabric panels are called Olivia by Michele D'Amore. The linen look texture is just gorgeous. The range is in a sun-washed vintage rose blush. The Dresden's are mostly French General fabrics. I just received a message from Shez to say she has the parcel so I can show you what I made for her. Whew so much fun .........
Happy stitching......


                      

     

                      

                     

                     


                     

                               



8 comments:

  1. Helen that is just so beautiful, Shez was thrilled......awesome job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful present Helen bet Shez is thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a really beautiful gift Helen...... gosh your work is amazing...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is stunning! What a lucky girl Shez is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very clever. I like the way you have used the panels and combined some gorgeous fabrics. What a wonderful gift for Shez!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful. Shez would have been over the moon to receive it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!