Sunday, April 20, 2014

FNSI Flying Geese Bag.

Easter FNSI I joined in with Wendy and friends. To see what everyone else was working on.

I used Grits curved flying geese pattern that she made for her zipper pouch. Grit has a wonderful tutorial on her blog for making the curved flying geese and the zipper pouch. Go here.

Originally I was going to make the pouch then realized I didn't have a zip the size I needed, so I did a turn around and made this bag instead.
                      

                              

                                             
   I then sew 3 loops and one long piece for the handle to loop through the three loops.

       

                                                           


Happy Easter and Happy stitching.......






15 comments:

  1. How interesting! I've never seen the curved flying geese before. Lovely bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag, interesting how the flying geese curve have never seen this method before :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Helen...this is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen,
    I love your kind of bag. Looks wonderful and I love the geese in red.
    I wish you Happy Easter and thank you for sharing.
    Grit

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nag is beautiful Helen!
    Hope you have had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this Helen you are so clever.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bag Helen. The flying geese look wonderful. hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. These curved flying geese are brilliant. Lovely in the red and white, too. Great bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful... first time I have seen flying geese like that and it looks so effective... I love how you have made it up...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Newbie popping in from FNSI. What beautiful work, love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful bag, I love those flying geese!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome flying geese and it makes a beautiful bag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh don't those curves look cool! They look tricky, I will have to check out Grit's instructions...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!