Sunday, April 20, 2014

Four Little Bags

I began with one bag and now have three more as gifts.

 I am leaving this morning with three friends Shelley, Carin, and Debbie for our two day quilt crawl. My lovely friend Shelley is our driver, navigator , and organiser. We missed last year as Shelley had major surgery and was out of action for quite a long time.
We will now have a bag each for our trip and new projects.

                            


                       
                         
                            

                           
            






9 comments:

  1. gorgeous bags Helen,have fun and safe travels my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bags Helen, have a great time. Enjoy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bags and what fun you'll have.....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time Helen. Gorgeous bags..... Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your bags are so beautiful.
    Grit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great useful little bags...
    Have a fabulous time Helen...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen it's been great to catch up on what happening at your place... these bags are gorgeous & I hope you ladies have a fab time on your Crafty Crawl... safe travels and I hope the care is big enough to fit all the crafty purchases!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bags Helen, so pretty and handy too... hope you had a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!