Thursday, April 3, 2014

Parcel Sent

I sent my parcel last night to my F.H.F.S. secret partner. I hope she likes it .
This morning I took my dear friend Doris to a couple of patchwork shops.
First stop Craftpaks in Heathmont. A gorgeous shop catering for embroidery and patchwork . I bought a cute purse frame pattern. 
Next stop Spotlight where I found the frames for the purse pattern and also a pkt of flexi frame.
Stopped for a coffee to refuel.
Last stop Gail B where I found a lovely Rosalie Quinlan bag pattern. Sorry I can't show it as it will be a secret sewing project in the near future. 

A fun morning......



Happy stitching .......

9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your little purses. I bought a frame awhile back, but I haven't actually made one yet. Must put that on my To Do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good day out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to keep a look out for the postie - wonder if he is coming here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen boy what a fun day you have had,wished i had been with you,enjoy your lovely purchases.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My you are very organized. Helen. Love Gail B shop. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great shopping day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun.... time to start posting parcels..... hmmmm....
    lovely frames.. I have been meaning for ages to try them for purses....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!