Saturday, April 26, 2014

Quilt Crawl 2014

Excited and eager to explore as many patchwork shops as possible in the next couple of days we began our journey. Shelley our driver, Debbie in charge of climate control,Carin and myself in the back.



Carin Choosing fabrics..
First stop Threadbeare
CASTLEMAINE

Then millrose cottage
 Ballan
Gails Patchwork Emporium.Ballarat.
Shelley Carin Helen and Debbie entering Gails Patchwork Emporium




I did forget to take photos.....We Also visited ....Sew Special.... The Blanket Box..... and last stop Gail B........




My Purchases......

Lynette Anderson Fabric and Cottage Garden threads

Assorted Reds and Creams

More Reds and Creams

Pins ,Quilting cotton, Cosmo embroidery thread ,Needles more fabric.

My Haul hehe......

Forgot......Purse and necklace......
                      New Projects on the horizon..................

                                      
                                                              Happy stitching.........


7 comments:

  1. Looks like lovely shops visited. Great purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing day, gorgeous purchases.....glad you had a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day out, Helen. Lovely purchases there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous day out. Thanks for letting me revisit those beautiful stores. What a great cache of goodies you bought home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a beautiful haul and wonderful day you had,next time you are in Ballarat let me know and I will try to meet you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful trip. Fantastic fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like and awful lot of hard work and I bet you hated every minute of it!!!
    Haha! Definitely not true. Looks like loads of fun and I can see some great purchases.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!