Saturday, May 3, 2014

FNWF

FNWF last night, it was lovely to join in with so many others.Thank you Cheryll for gathering us all together.
I managed to finish this lap quilt that I had prepared yesterday. I actually bought the blue Japanese fabric over two years ago and then went onto other projects and forgot about it. I teamed it up with the grey fabrics left over from cats and dogs quilt that I finished last year. All in all I am very pleased that's more fabric gone out of my stash.  



Happy quilting.........

21 comments:

  1. Oh Helen this is very nice,well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Helen. Your quilt looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Helen and lovely quilt.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! great job Helen......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping in from FNWF, great job on the quilt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilt looks great, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love those indigo blues... that looks fantastic together...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. How great to have a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work for FNWF there Helen, they are such cosy looking colours for a lap quilt... enjoy the quilting & finishing of it! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful quilt Helen. Love the blues and greys. Have fun quilting it....

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is lovely. The colour combinations work very well together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blues and the greys are so good together. Lovely result

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shading makes it look 3 dimensional - great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!