Sunday, July 27, 2014

Stitching Day at Monbulk

Shelley, Debbie and myself left Phillip Island early Saturday morning and headed to Monbulk for a stitching day. The day was organised by Lisa of Fig'n'Berry Creations, Marg Low and Karen from Mrs Martins were also there.

                                         



I did manage to surprise Shez,I knew she was going but she didn't know I was going to be there. 

                      
                     


We had a wonderful day...lots of delicious food,cakes,goodie bags,laughter and best of all being surprised to see Sue,Tracee, Marg,Tania and the ladies from  Gisborne. 


                        I did borrow these photos from Sue's blog.
    
                                              

Happy stitching.......































13 comments:

  1. Helen looks like a wonderful day - big goodie bag you will have plenty to do xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wasn't it a fun day Helen I had so much fun,it was the best day,it was such a lovely surprise to see you my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful day Helen and so great to finally meet you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just enjoyed a wonderful day there, too. Couldn't make the Saturday, so Sunday had to do. I thought the projects were great. So pleased you were able to catch up with so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you all had a great time, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds such a lovely day... great projects and meeting up with friends...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was great to catch up with you too Helen, it is always a bonus to be able to surprise Shez!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a whole lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with the other ladies. It looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like a great day..........nice to see the girls............

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pictures look great, so good to be together with laughter, food and stitching;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!