Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Quilted Crow Hobart Tasmania



The Quilted Crow .....Hobart.....Tasmania.....,
Deirdre was ever so helpful, helping me choose a pattern and fabric. Then offered to cut up stems and background fabric so that I could do a little stitching at our next stop Strahan and then Corinna.








These are the only patterns I bought on my trip.......

I managed to stitch this at our last stop at Corinna .....no internet, no phones, no radio, no tv......but it was do relaxing and the walks i did we're beautiful  here are a few pics if Corinna .











Happy stitching..........

14 comments:

  1. Helen I'm pleased you had at least one little purchase. The place you stayed at looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you Helen - have always wanted to go to the Quilted Crow. Such gorgeous photos and beautiful scenery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen wow what a beautiful place thankyou for sharing and how lovely was the lady to cut your stems,this is one place that I hope to visit one day,enjoy your evening my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, isn't it a lovely shop? Regards, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shop looks lovely! Former church building?

    Love what you did in Corinna, and it looks very lovely there too.

    Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've had a wonerful time, sounds so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful combination.....a beautiful patchwork shop and a great holiday destination. It looks like a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely seeing where you are going and finding lovely things to sew as well...

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shop....love the quilts on display. Nice loot you bought and I love your block and your photos are wonderful.... Loved the tiny bit of Tassie I visited.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One day I hope I have the chance to visit that lovely shop!!
    Your holiday is looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful looking shop Helen....your block looks wonderful! Lovely place to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pics from Tassie, Helen... wow that was very restrained of you to do so little shopping in those gorgeous shops! I imagine there was plenty to tempt you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your trip with us :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!