Sunday, November 23, 2014

Christmas Decorating Begins


Well it's getting to that time of year when old friends come out to say Hello.
Mr and Mrs Mouse came out to tell us the story "The Night Before Christmas" by Bunny Hill.


Cinnamon Stick Santa  joined in with Tartan Santa and Smiley Reindeer to check out the decorations. They came to live with us last Christmas when it was time for them to leave lovely Keryn at Christmas Creations.  (....p.s. I'm sure she has lots more lovely Santa's etc for adoption......)



Gail Pan's Elve's are watching over the stairs for visitors to make them welcome.

The birds are making sure the candles are ready and Woody Reindeer is on the lookout for Santa and his sleigh.

Happy stitching .....

14 comments:

  1. Your home is looking lovely. The decorations are gorgeous. Definitely feeling like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. Funny to see your stove all decorated for Christmas when ours is in use! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so wonderful in your hom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen oh I love your decorating,your home looks very xmassy and how cute are Keryns decorations,enjoy your evening my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas decorating looks so cozy and festive. Like Lin my first thought was 'fire risk' when I saw your stove decorated... duh! Keep forgetting your seasons are different to ours in the Northern Hemisphere. Love all the little festive vignettes you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful Helen. Love the gorgeous quilts and bits you've made (and bought from Keryn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful decorating for Christmas, Helen... amazing quilts... how exciting to have something so gorgeous to bring out each year & enjoy for the Festive Season!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely decorating Helen, I pulled out my christmas quilts and next weekend I'll grab the decorations.
    it's fun to revisit them all.
    Glad your eye issues are not inhibiting your crafting. love your little tilda houses, they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dont you just love this time of the year. I usually get my Christmas stuff up around 1st December so its not far away. Love the Gail Pan, perfect for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beginning to look like Christmas....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely looking house display Helen. HohoHo...

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have some lovely decorations displayed. I am glad that I could contribute.
    I can't ignore Christmas anymore, can I?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!