Saturday, November 22, 2014

Tilda

I managed to work on "My Town Placemat" making the houses from the new Tilda book Homemade & Happy. Friday morning I woke up with a bad bout of hayfever so much so I pulled out of going to my sit and sew at Sewn and Quilted in the afternoon,preferring to stay indoors and have an early start on FNSI . Well no no no that didn't happen ,once the hayfever got to the point I could actually put my head down and see stitches without sneezing I noticed something in the corner of my eye. Thinking it was a thread I asked Jim to take it off for me,he said there was nothing there to go and flush my eye out and put some eye drops in. I did but it got uncomfortable and more threads seemed to appear, I rang my optometrist and made an appointment for the morning after being told that it sounded like eye floaters and should be looked at. So not much progress on my stitching. This morning after several eye test and drops he confirmed it was eye floaters in my eye, not serious and should get better on its own anywhere between a week to several months. But if it got worse and a few other things to look out for I was to go back. Hehe ......all I cared about was can I still sew...... The answer Yes ....ok then I am happy again:)))))

Thanks Wendy for hosting.



Happy stitching.............

8 comments:

  1. Hope you are well soon. houses are looking great. I am waiting for my book. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little houses - hope your eye gets better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got onto it quickly. Hope your eyes bounce back quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little houses! Feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not good that you missed out on a day of sewing, but hope you're back at it soon. Can't imagin not being able to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bit of a fright with the eyes... glad it will get sorted out... your little houses are gorgeous...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how those little houses are coming together. So glad you eye problem isn't too serious. I can imagine how scared you were. I've had Blepharitis for a few weeks... not serious but my eyes are irritated and watering constantly. Folks keep looking at me as if I'm crying... very embarrassing. Hope your floaters clear up very soon....:o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!