Wednesday, December 3, 2014

FHFS Christmas Parcel Arrived.

Look what the postie delivered to me from the very talented and beautiful  Michelle Ridgway. Inside lots of beautifully wrapped presents and one with a card that read Post Christmas survival kit open now. Attached to it,a beautiful hand made card (which I will treasure ) and inside the box  Michelle's book of 8 quilted labels and red thread. Yummy snacks, English tea, latte coffee and a tube of gorgeous hand cream.

                                            

                              

                         

                         


                                

Thank you sooooo much my lovely friend. I will always treasure the memories of the special box delivered Christmas 2014 .

10 comments:

  1. Lucky you. looking forward to seeing all gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My absolute pleasure Helen xx I know I need a revival kit after all the madness LOL! Enjoy my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, you lucky duck, Michelle is another person who puts together brilliant parcels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome,how much is this Helen,oh the temptation,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Helen - will be so much loveliness in those parcels. And how lovely having one to open now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOhhhhhh that looks wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!