Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hannah's Heart Table Runner

I am working on Hannah's Heart table runner....One Day In May, Creations  by Melissa Grant. Using French General Fabric to match my French General Chest.

                                        

Blanket stitch applique

         One more block  to applique
                                   

Matching Chest
                        


                                       

Still need to buttonhole one of the blocks and make the pieced sections to join on. I am loving the look at the moment.

                                                    Happy stitching......

16 comments:

  1. Helen it is coming along nicely. love the matching box. It will be lovely, great choice of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is all so beautiful...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really looks stunning. Love the fabrics you have chosen.I use blanket stitch on all my appliques too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, Helen, this is going to be so pretty! Can't wait to see the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Helen. Love it in the reds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen ,oh I love your work,they look awesome my friend,you are so clever,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen the runner is beautiful and the box... just perfect. You have great taste to go along with your fabulous sewing skills..... luv em! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the runner and it will go beautifully with your new box :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks beautiful in the french general fabrics!
    is going to look lovely with your sewing box.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh it looks gorgeous, was in my head at first, then when I saw the chest and runner together... well, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful design. Your work is lovely. The runner and chest will be great together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Helen, it is beautiful! It really compliments your box.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those birds are gorgeous Helen, there red bodies are so vivid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!