Monday, March 30, 2015

Quilt Crawl 2015

Another great quilt crawl, destination Albury. Eight like minded patchwork enthusiastic ladies in two cars headed off for a two day patchwork getaway. We had so much fun exploring all the lovely shops and filling our needs, wants and just because...lol....baskets. Kept forgetting to take photos (most of us are photo shy) here are a few I did take and my purchases.

Highlight was going to Carolyn's Quilting Room & Patchwork Shop in Wodonga


Albury Botanical Gardens


Carin checking out the scenery ...



Leigh Liz and Andrea stopping to smell the roses on our way back to the car. I must thank and add Liz was a fabulous driver. Andrea was lots of fun as my room buddy and Leigh was a great ...lol.. Navigator and kept us in fits with her comments about navigating with an iPad.



My purchases,starting to collect for a new project that I have my eye on.....lol...oh do I dare start another.....



Happy stitching.......

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun. Love what you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shopping..............always great to have a retreat................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen ,lovely shopping,love those fabrics,its nice seeing you have so much fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful road trip Helen, love your purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quel beau soleil !
    Le choix de vos tissus est admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely day Helen and some gorgeous purchases

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo much fun! Love your purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do I see clamshells?! You are very clever Helen - enjoy all your new purchases!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful way to enjoy time with friends. Gorgeous fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!