Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Walking Bag Update

This is the walking bag designed by Lessa Chandler I made last week for my lovely friend Shelley. On the 21st of this month she is having a knee replacement and I thought the bag would be very handy when on crutches. Shelley is always organising our little group with great days out, our yearly quilting crawl as well as our monthly stitching day at her house. Always inspiring us with her beautiful quilts and stitcheries.

                      

The side zip pocket is great for your  phone or purse. 



Happy stitching.......

9 comments:

  1. wow a sweet friend you are Helen ,this is a great idea,such a lovely thought xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's such a lovely idea. Great little bag x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice thing for you to do Helen.......the bag is lovely and the phone pocket is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bag. I'm sure your friend will love it and your thoughtfulness in making it. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely thing for you to do Helen...it is a great bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bag Your friend will be very happy with it
    Hope her replacement goes well
    Yesterday I went on the waiting list to have mine done So not looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!