Monday, June 22, 2015

Update

As I walked up the stairs this Morning I thought I was going to finally find my old body upstairs waiting for me after over 40 days of this one I was eager for my old self. But alas no :(   not yet. Boy I must have done something ..... to piss...my body off, I have tried to make up for it, spoiling it with soups,delicious fruit smoothies and lots of rest. Still I am starting to see a smile peeking through every now and then so hopefully it's just playing hard to get and I am finally making a bit of head way......hehe........
Also a big thank you to all my lovely blogging friends especially Shez, Tracee, Maria, Wendy, for your understanding and gentle reminders of my silly (foggy head) mistakes (names, dates, blogs. Oops perhaps it's just me...lol..but anyway love you all and thanks.xx

Happy stitching..........

18 comments:

  1. Helen hope it's not to much longer before you are back to your old self. Look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better soon. Being sick is so miserable. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel stronger soon.... I forget lots and don't have the escuse of not being well!!! x
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep Positive
    Must be nearly time for you to be well
    Bloggers are the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Helen I do hope you are your old self soon.. Hugz XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully that smile will get bigger and bigger. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your health is on the up and up my lovely friend,I sure hope you start feeling like your old self soon and please let us know if you want August's visit put off to another time my friend as your health is the upmost importance ,fingers crossed for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear you are still unwell. Hope you are well soon. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping you are soon your serkf again Helen. Sending healing hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon, and that stitching will keep you sane in the mean time.
    Happy stitching X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are 100% soon Helen...I forget things and I am supposed to be healthy!! Lol!! Look after yourself, keep up the soups and smoothies...I am sure they are helping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are soon back to good health. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you keep getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gute Besserung und liebe Grüße Käthe

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you're feeling your old self soon Helen. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope that odd little smile turns into a permenant grin very soon Helen. It's no fun feeling grotty for so long but I'm sure you'll be fighting fit and back on form soon. Positive thinking... and if that doesn't work try cussing.... very cathartic!
    Hugs...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Un bon retablissement a vous !
    Je vous envoi mes souhaits de France,
    Amicalement

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!