Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hospital Revisited

Back home again after another 7 day stint in hospital, my stubborn little Diviticulist gang are having a party and not inviting me to join in. They are obviously having too much fun and  don't want to stop partying...lol. 

I didn't manage to stitch anything this time ,I was kept busy with the task of trying to stop the party...lol...the little buggers down there having the party kept me busy with chills and nausea in between.


Luckily I had a couple of posts pre scheduled before I went in the first time.


I was trying to read every ones blog but not always able to leave a comment. (Also Hospital Internet slow). It was great to read all the activities.


Looking forward to catching up and stitching in the next couple of days :)


Here are a couple of pics I managed to take of some beautiful blocks that Jeanette a lovely staff member of Knox is working on .








This is Dearne project (from last visit in hospital) Dear Prudence but using 3/4 " hexies.




Happy stitching.......


20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those hexies are super tiny....I just love your upbeat humour about you illness Helen..wishing you well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a speedy recovery x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you have been so unwell, I, too, wish you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel much much better very soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better soon, Helen. Take care of yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. take care and hoping your not back into hospital again..................

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen,oh you poor dear,that's not nice,hope you are feeling better and those nasty pains have gone,take care my friend and concentrate on getting better,sending big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear you have been unwell again. Hope things turn around for you soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh No! I hope you're feeling much better by now. My DH has diverticulitis, and it's not fun when he's having an attack. Love the linens and laces.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Helen, you poor love, I'm so sorry to hear all this. Yuk, blah & darn!
    I hope things start to look up for you really soon.
    Big Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear about this (little...we hope) setback, Helen........you certainly are trying to keep busy and that is the first step to getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Take care Helen and those hexies are so cute, so tiny....

    ReplyDelete
  13. You poor girl Helen...not fun at all! Feel better soon....lovely blocks too xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you have beaten those party bugs in to submission soon Helen...cheeky blighters!!! Those two projects look amazing! Look after yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you are feeling better and the partying stops Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many angel hugs for a speedy recovery. Love that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh hexy,que du travail minutieux!
    Je suis en admiration sur les blocs en dentelle,je n'ai pas bien compris leurs déstination,mais c'est trés beau!et trés romantique
    Je m'imagine un trés beau quilt,réalisé entièrement avec ces blocs,et me voilà avec une nouvelle idée.

    ReplyDelete
  18. sorry you have had another sickie spell and hope you feel heaps and heaps better...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  19. hope that party has died down for good, and the troublesome tennants evicted!
    looks like you found lovely crafty people to have show and tell with in hospital.
    those lacy blocks look so pretty.
    speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very sweet blocks, hoe nice to share your common interest with your nurse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!