Saturday, January 9, 2016

Stonefields

Stonefields-75,76,77.

Woohoo the first FNWF for 2016 Hosted by Cheryl, if you would like to see what everyone else got up to last night just go  here
 My first FNWF and my first blocks for 2016.
I started New Year's Day about 12.30 am after waking up from a restless sleep. I couldn't go back to bed so I tried my first bit of needle turn since my operation. Well as we all know once you start stitching...... woohoo ......no turning back. I managed to finish my first Stonefields block for the new year, then over the next couple of weeks another and last night I finished the third.

                              

Happy stitching.....

16 comments:

  1. How funny - Friday night isn't quite here yet! I love your pretty blocks. How many blocks are there in total?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such precise points Helen, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see you back stitching Helen, beautiful blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done. Hope this means you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe, needle turn, no turning back??? LOve what you have done. I bet it was better than just laying there all night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have loved watching your progress on these lovely blocks Helen. Beautiful work x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just found your blog-- wishing you a speedy recovery from your operation. Those blocks look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant news! And lovely blocks! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stonefields blocks look great. Glad to see your well enough to get so sewing done. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great to get back into your beautiful stitching
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Helen I hope that means you are feeling a little better after your big op.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did good on with your FNwF getting all these block completed. I do love the lined bag in your next post and your bracelet block.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!