Saturday, February 13, 2016

Stitching with Friends

Friday was an exciting day for me as Mel , Christine and Sue (non blogger) came to my house for a day of stitching and catching up. Mel brought Henry along, he was so good and such a little charmer. Jim (DH) enjoyed taking Henry to the park when he took the dogs for their walk.Thanks ladies for helping me pass the day with so much fun and enthusiasm. Looking forward to our next get together spending time with such great friends.



 Sorry Sue you played camera person so well I forgot to take a photo of you, catch you next time xx


Happy stitching..........




3 comments:

  1. Sympathique cette rencontre!
    Délicieux week end Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely stitching together with friends. Lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics Helen,glad you had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!