Sunday, May 22, 2016

FNSI

joined in with Wendy and friends for Friday night sew in. 

My FNSI was an extension of Thursday's group of ladies ( Dawn at http://sewmuchtoquilt.blogspot.com/ , Sue and Julia (non bloggers) and myself. )  We get together at my house to work on Yoko Saito's mystery quilt. 


We have met the last two Thursday's to prepare block 1 (whew..... a lot of work in it) so now we have homework ( heheh...too much chatting and laughing ) to finish stitching all the pieces of block 1 before our next meeting in three weeks.

Thankyou Wendy for hosting another great night, to see what everyone else got up to go here.



Our first get together Julia hadn't arrived yet, I forgot to take photos last Friday much too much chatting and laughing....

Happy stitching.....




6 comments:

  1. aww nothing like stitching with friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your quilts grow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen,so lovely to see Dawn's face again,how much fun to get together with friends stitching and laughing,i look forward to seeing the progress made on this,enjoy your sunday my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to seeing this quilt grow - Ive got the patterns and fabrics...maybe lacking "time" - but with some peer pressure you will get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blocks are pretty detailed, yet so very gorgeous! So glad you have a lovely group of people to make it with :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Helen. Just found your blog. I have been searching for months for the pattern for Yoko Saito's Mystery Quilt. I have contacted Quiltmania to no avail. I would be ever so grateful if you or one of your quilting friends would want to sell their pattern. A million thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!