Thursday, May 5, 2016

Stuff a Tin Swap

I just got home a short time ago and first thing I opened was my swap tin from Sandi.Thank you so much Sandi  for all the  lovely gifts. I love the buttons, the tin is gorgeous , as are the fabrics ,heart pins,lace and thread. The scissors always come in so handy and I will enjoy the caramello bear yummie....oh  I LOVE  the fabrics in the 2 1/2 " moda packet. Thank you for such a wonderful parcel.
Also thank you Helen for organising such a fun swap.


                                            
          


                                                     

Happy stitching......
    


9 comments:

  1. This looks like the most fun swap ever. Such fun little goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swap goodies Helen! Good to see you had a great time in Tassie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely swaps gifts from Sandi Helen,enjoy my friend and i am amazed at what you ladies have fitted in the tin,what a fun swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful swap goodies there. Love that tin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Helen,
    what a lovely swap this is. So many nice gifts.
    Hugs
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Shez....lots of goodies in such a little tin💕💕....awesome swap 💗

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of goodies in your tin from Sandi.. Loved this swap....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely goodies, and such a cute tin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!