Thursday, July 28, 2016

Dutch Treat.

Another lovely stitching day with friends and working on preparing another block for my Dutch Treat quilt, also a couple of rows hand quilting a block on Floral Bouquet (which is turning into a lifetime to hand quilt ..hehe) ....sorry I forgot to take photos.....busy chatting and stitching :) 

Dutch Treat....

Another block "Amoeba"

Grouped together, I am now starting to get excited :)
                          
                                 




 

Happy stitching........


9 comments:

  1. Lovely, it is coming along :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,wow this one is awesome ,look at all those curves,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am beginning to see your fabric for the Dutch Treat quilt. Looks very exciting-lots of textures in the fabric and lots of unique blocks!
    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT looks beautiful - I certainly admire your reverse appliqueing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those little blocks take ages but they look so good together...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! More beautiful reverse applique. You are a legend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful block Helen, they look fantastic together..no wonder you are inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your DT blocks look lovely together...nice to have had another lovely stitching day with friends...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another Beautiful Dutch Treat block! I love them grouped together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!