Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Little Quilt Store Surprise

Another detour or should I say we drove a little further before turning back to head for home.
A quick visit to Lynette Andersons Little Quilt Store.....LOVED IT..... Also how lucky am I Lynette was happy to have a photo with me and to sign my book.

BUT sad news Saturday will be their last day of trading through the shop. The doors are closing on the iconic store. Good news though they will still be trading online so you can still purchase all your favourite patterns books fabrics etc.....

                 


                          

Happy stitching.................
   

8 comments:

  1. Lucky you got to see the shop Helen. Lovely purchases. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely purchases from the lovely Lynette. It is sad that she is closing but she enjoys her overseas workshops and has a thriving internet shop. I was lucky to have vistited her shop a few years ago and I also have a pic of her with me. Enjoy your new things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were lucky indeed to be there when you were...so sad to see another shop go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice you were able to visit the shop and have a photo with Lynette.
    Sad to see the quaint little shop close...

    ReplyDelete
  5. how lovely - I hadn't heard they were closing the shop... Pity I missed a visit when I was last there as I have never been...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice purchases Helen, sad to see another shop go. Lovely photo of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you getting to visit Lynette's lovely store. Yummy purchases. I do love her patterns too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!