Sunday, September 11, 2016

Small Getaway and a Special Meeting

On our way to Mooloolaba we detoured so that I could pop in to Robyn's for a sit and stitch morning. I had been posting on Facebook our travels and when Robyn saw I was heading their way she organised a stitching day with Michelle Ridgeway and friends Theresa and Diane. I was so excited to finally meet Michelle and had a wonderful morning with the ladies.




I will catch up with everyone's blog on our return.

Happy stitching.......




11 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely...... Enjoy your time away......

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to meet you and spend time Helen. Hope you are enjoying the Sunny Coast and find that special shop we mentioned x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bonus morning for you Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo much fun. I love Mooloolaba. Great to catch up with the girls and meet Michelle. So good to see you out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wonderful world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful opportunity. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice to meet up with the ladies and have time to stitch and chat...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a great time...need to organise a bigger catchup next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was just such a lovely day and the time seemed to fly by... thank you all...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely visit for you....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!