Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Merry Christmas and a Catchup

From Our House to Yours
Wishing you a Merry Christmas
And
A Happy and Safe New Year.



It's been such a long time since my last post or even finding the time to  read all of your posts, so first up hopefully in the  new year things will settle down and I will be back to my blogging and catching up with all my beautiful blogging friends.
 I have been enjoying the usual Christmas catch up with stitching friends, unfortunately I kept forgetting to take photos so much chatting and laughter. Here are a few that I did manage to remember to snap.



                                    



                                             


                          


Looking forward to catching up in the new year.xxx


Happy stitching......
.

9 comments:

  1. Merry Xmas Helen to you and your family and i hope you all have a happy and safe new year,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun! I hope your house sells quickly and that you enjoy your big move into the next phase of your life. May the year ahead bring you and abundance of love, joy, laughter and good health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a table full of yummy food. Lovely gathering with friends. Merry Xmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas Helen - have a lovely time and a very Happy New Year. Good luck with the house sale. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful Christmas Helen and Al the Best for 2017.....

    Good luck with your house sale...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a quick sale Helen and a successful move. That spread looks amazing!! Very happy Christmas, see you in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a lovely home....hope it sells well for you........where are you going to go to now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Helen,

    All the best for 2017. Hope your home sells quickly, not too quickly and that you are prepared for the big move when it comes. I wonder how many UFO's you found while de-cluttering.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!